100% matches being counted for *completed* segments in stats (new behaviour?)
Thread poster: Edward Bradburn
Edward Bradburn
Edward Bradburn
Germany
Local time: 22:26
German to English
+ ...
Apr 27

Hi Folks,

I've recently noticed that 100% matches are being included in counts even for completed segments in stats, which obviously makes the stats no longer reflect what is actually going on as regards progress in a document.

I'm using 10.5 at the moment.

To replicate:
1. Run stats with a lot of 100% matches in confirmed segments, memoQ will return the stats plus all of these as if incomplete.
2. Now apply the unconfirmed in any role filter an
... See more
Hi Folks,

I've recently noticed that 100% matches are being included in counts even for completed segments in stats, which obviously makes the stats no longer reflect what is actually going on as regards progress in a document.

I'm using 10.5 at the moment.

To replicate:
1. Run stats with a lot of 100% matches in confirmed segments, memoQ will return the stats plus all of these as if incomplete.
2. Now apply the unconfirmed in any role filter and re-run the stats: memoQ will now return the stats correctly.

I get the feeling this is a new behaviour and/or bug as I do not recall memoQ doing this before. Maybe there is a new setting I have forgotten to switch on or off, although I can't see why anyone would want to get a count of 100% matches in confirmed segments.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour or has maybe noticed it, too?

I've posted this as a support ticket btw and will update this post once I have a reply.

Ed
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

100% matches being counted for *completed* segments in stats (new behaviour?)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »